Why Enroll (value)
Being CCNP Routing & Switching certified, opens many doors for the Networking Engineers out there who are looking to enhance their career. Having a CCNP offers its holders the following advantages:
- Higher paycheck, ranging from $49,237 -$ 124,928 (if you’re in the US) and depending on your experience.
- A great advantage if you’re looking to land a job in Networking.
- A broader scope of knowledge for those of you who have their CCNA
- About CCNP Routing & Switching
- About the accrediting association
- Routing services
- Configuring the enhanced interior gateway routing protocol
- Configuring the open shortest path protocol
- Manipulating routing updates
- Implementing path control
- Implementing a BGP solution for ISP connectivity
- Implementing routing facilities for branch offices and mobile workers.
- Implementing IPv6 in the enterprise network
SWITCH (implanting IT switching)
- Analysing the CISCO enterprise campus architecture
- Implementing VLANs in campus network
- Implementing spamming tree
- Implementing inter-VLAN routing
- Implementing high availability and redundancy in a campus network
- Securing the campus infrastructure
- Preparing the campus infrastructure for advanced services.
TSHOOT (Maintaining and troubleshooting IP Networks)
- Planning maintenance for complex networks
- Troubleshooting processes for complex enterprise networks
- Using maintenance and troubleshooting tools and applications
- Maintaining and troubleshooting campus switched solutions
- Maintaining and troubleshooting network solutions
- Troubleshooting addressing services.